Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"Life"



     As I said in a few of my posts at this point, I really enjoy drawing and coloring, especially when I'm just doing my own thing! I actually have a half of a yin yang tattooed on my foot, and my best friend has the other, which was my inspiration for this poster! I feel like I've been in a rut lately, not necessarily in a bad way, I just haven't totally been feeling like myself, and that's okay... because that's life! And like I explain in this picture, sometimes there is going to a lot of good, and sometimes there is going to be a lot of bad... but I am learning that everything always comes together and works out in the end! So, for this simple creative, I just used my mind, poster paper, and a sharpie. While I was drawing, I was concentration on my breathing and mindfulness, and just experiencing my emotions and thoughts while creating this project. I love that I know have a visual reminded to breathe, because everything is going to be okay even if it seems all bad that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment